✔️ Non-abrasive enzyme exfoliant
✔️ Perfect exfoliant for all skin types
✔️ Also suitable for sensitive skin and skin with rosacea
✔️ Is so soft that it can be used daily
✔️ Anti-inflammatory botanicals soothe and soften the skin Read more
A fine-textured exfoliant based on fruit enzymes for digesting and dissolving surface skin cells. Botanical extracts soothe, soften and brighten the skin.
Skin type / condition
All skin types and conditions *, especially sensitive skin and rosacea-type skin.
* Avoid use if you are using medically prescribed Ro-accutane / Iso-tretinoin or exfoliating medications.
- Pineapple and Papaya Enzymes: Dissolve dead skin cells to reveal a smooth, fresh complexion.
- Alpine plants: illuminate and increase brightness and give a more even complexion.
- Mallow Extract: Provides conditioning benefits for ultra-soft skin.
- Eucalyptus: Cools and soothes, while anti-inflammatory properties reduce skin redness.
- Bergamot: Provides a subtle clean refreshing aroma.
Pour half a teaspoonful amount into moistened hands and mix into a creamy paste, adding additional water if necessary. Massage around the face, neck and décolleté in upward circular motions. May also be mixed in a cleaner for a gentle polish clean. Rinse with lukewarm water. May be used daily.
Amount of home application
1⁄2 teaspoon (0.5 g).
Frequency of home use
Can be used daily for resilient skin. If skin becomes dry or red, reduce usage to 2-3 times a week.
May be used during pregnancy, but discontinue use in case of hypersensitivity.
Ingredients: Zea Mays Corn Starch, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Glucose, Maltodextrin, Hydrated Silica, CI 77891, Mannitol, Carica Papaya Fruit Juice, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Glycerin, Papain, Aqua , Alcohol, Bromelain, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Malva Slyvestris Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Linalool