Eve Taylor - Seal & Protect Moisturising Lip Balm SPF10
✔️ Ideal base for applying lipstick
✔️ Contains nourishing oils
✔️ Protects against wind and UV exposure
✔️ Anti-oxidants tackle free radicals
✔️ Convenient to take with you Read more
A soothing lip protector with broad spectrum sunscreens to soften and soothe the skin of the lips, leaving them supple and hydrated.
Emollient oils nourish, soften, and soften the lip area, which is often prone to dryness and chapping.
Provides a protective barrier against the elements such as cold winter weather, wind and UV exposure. Creates an ideal base before applying the lipstick.
All skin types and conditions.
- Shea Butter: Helps lock in moisture and forms a protective barrier on the skin's surface, reducing water loss. Nourishes intensively and reduces dry flakes on the skin.
- Beeswax: Offers a range of excellent skin benefits with its multipurpose actions. Hydrates the skin that seals in moisture and provides excellent healing
- Jojoba Oil: Mimics the skin's natural sebum, allowing effective penetration into the deeper skin layers.
- Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide: Provide broad spectrum sun protection.
- Peppermint, Spearmint and Orange essential oils: provide a cooling and refreshing feeling to the lips.
Apply generously to lips, especially prior to UV exposure, in cold weather, in central heated areas or air-conditioned environments.
Top home use tip:
For better hydration, apply a thin layer of Hydrating Serum to lips, followed by Seal & Protect Moisturizing Lip Balm to lock in moisture.
If the nose area is sore after a cold / flu, apply a small amount to nourish and strengthen the skin barrier.
Can be used as a nourishing cuticle butter.
May be used during pregnancy.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii, Helianthus Annuus, Cera Alba, Simmondisa Chinensis seed oil, Calendula Officinalis, Zinc Oxide, Tocopherol, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Titanium Dioxide, Mentha Avensis leaf oil, Mentha Spicata leaf oil, Citrus Sinensis, Limonene.