An aromatic treatment serum to cool the skin and reduce redness.
Our # 1 global bestseller features a blend of powerful natural essential oils and nourishing botanicals, making this formula ideal for stimulating toxin elimination, oxygenating tissues and calming the senses.
The best-selling formula features Eve Taylor® signature aromatic blend and aroma.
This unique blend of essential oils cools and soothe skin tissues and helps reduce skin redness. Unique essential oil synergy helps to soothe and relieve sensitive sinuses with oxygenating effects. Skin-softening and nourishing avocado and hazelnut oils improve skin texture.
Sensitive skin related to allergies, sinus congestion, smoking, hay fever, pollution and environmental irritants.
- Chinese Geranium: Balances, moisturizes and nourishes the skin while uplifting the emotions and mindset in times of emotional transition and change.
- Eucalyptus Globulus: cools the skin while decongesting the sinuses and relieving the stress of the upper respiratory tract.
- Cypress: Provides drainage effects that aid in effective oxygenation of skin tissues.
- Hazelnut Oil: Nourishes the skin and provides the benefits of vitamins A, B and E.
- Soybean Oil: Provides antioxidant benefits and protection against the abundance of vitamins A, D and E.
Smooth the Aromatic Serum gently over face, neck and décolleté, continue by spraying a suitable toner onto the skin, then apply a moisturizing cream.
(Cleanse, treat with serum, strengthen and moisturize).
Amount of home application
Frequency of home use
Daily - morning and evening.
Top home use tip:
For clients with blocked sinuses, apply 1 drop of Soothing Aromatic Serum to both middle fingers, pressing gently on the side of the nose and rubbing the cheeks towards the ears in an outward motion and repeat.
This product should only be used during the second and third trimester of pregnancy. Avoid use during the first trimester (12 weeks) of pregnancy.
Nut allergy friendly
This product can be used by people with an intolerance to nuts or allergies as the refining process removes all allergenic fractions from the nut oil. Our certification confirms that all nut oils used in our products are free from allergens as listed in Annex III of Directive 2003/15 / EC amending Directive 76/768 / EC.
Ingredients: Glycine Soy oil, Corylus Avellana seed oil, Persea Gratissima oil, Triticum Vulgare germ oil, Pelargonium Graveolens flower oil, Lavandula Angustifolia oil, Eucalyptus Globulus leaf oil, Cupressus Sempervirens leaf oil, Santalum Album wood oil, Linaloolene, Geraniol, Limonene.