To get rid of cellulite, combine the intake of Hello Model with Flow. The ampoules Flow contribute to the strengthening of the lymphatic drainage and the circulation and elimination of moisture.
You can also get rid of cellulite by also lending a hand from the outside with the help of a drainage treatment and / or daily dry brush massage. Exercise (walking, cycling, swimming) and a balanced diet are also essential. Drinking enough water is absolutely necessary, preferably low sodium water.
Do not use during pregnancy or lactation because of Melilotus officinalis. Consult your doctor in case of simultaneous use of anticoagulants (blood thinners) in connection with Ginko Biloba.
Take one tablet before lunch and one tablet before dinner with a glass of water each time.
Form & Content
Box of 60 tablets in blister
- Bladderwrack - Fucus vesiculosus: due to the high presence of mineral salts, fucus makes remineralizing. The iodine present stimulates the thyroid gland function. A thyroid that works too slowly produces too little thyroid hormone, which means that calories are burned less quickly, which leads to weight gain, among other things. Bladderwrack activates the metabolism.
- Field Honey Clover - Melilotus officinalis: Medicinal herb with a positive effect on blood vessels (varicose veins) and healing effect on (lymph) edema, painful gastrointestinal cramps and flatulence.
- Es - Fraxinus excelsior: works as uric acid repellent, diuretic, blood purifying and anti-inflammatory. Has anti-rheumatic properties. Prevents kidney stones. Eliminates the fluid within the fat cell.
- Bilberry - Vaccinum myrtillus: the healing power of the bilberry (not the same as blueberry!) Is very good for the health of the eyes (night vision), for a comfortable digestion and improved blood flow. The berries increase the resistance and reduce the permeability of the blood vessels and strengthen the vessel walls.
- Buchu - Agathosma betulina: the wonder herb from South Africa. Buchu has anti-infectious, anti-fungal and antibacterial properties that allow it to act as a natural antibiotic - without side effects. The leaves have a healing effect on edema, support the functioning of the kidneys and support the bladder environment.
- Ginkgo - Ginkgo biloba: improves blood circulation by reducing the viscosity of the blood. As a result, ginkgo biloba can be used for circulatory disorders caused by hardening of the vascular wall, loss of elasticity and narrowing of the blood vessels. Ginkgo biloba promotes blood flow within the microcirculation, protects the vessel walls against damage, inhibits arteriosclerosis, has a vasodilating and blood pressure lowering.
- Rutin contains many health-promoting effects. As a natural antioxidant, rutin is able to protect body cells against free radicals. Rutin (like other bioflavonoids) has a beneficial effect on the blood circulation in the body. The flavonoids provide stronger vessel walls and widen blood vessels. Rutin also makes an important contribution to the removal of waste products from the cells.