Kind Heart is a beautiful pale pink, vegan nail polish. With a base coat, two coats of nail polish & a top coat this nail polish lasts approx. 4-7 days on your nails without chipping.
Eco-Friendly Nail Polish
Whilst a nail polish can never be 100% natural, recyclable, and/or biodegradable, we have done our best to create the most eco-friendly version of a nail polish that we could. We did this by creating a nail polish which is:
- 100% vegan & cruelty-free certified by "PETA" & "The Vegan Society"
- Made with 100% plant derived solvents (free from petrochemically derived solvents)
- Microplastic* free formula (incl. styrene/acrylates copolymer)
- Made with up to 87% natural ingredients
- Filled in 5ml bottles in order to create less nail polish waste
- 15 free formula. Our nail polishes are free from the following ingredients:
Phthalates (incl. Dibutylphthalate (DBP), Diethylhexyl Phthalate (DEHP)), Toluene (also Methylbenzene), Xylene, Camphor, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Ethyl Tosylamide, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Triphenyl Phosphate, Colophoneum, Organic Halides (AOX), Parabens, Silicone, Fragrances, Animal Derived Ingredients
Additionally, our nail polish shades don’t contain acrylates copolymer or any other liquid or solid microplastics*, Benzophenone-1, Benzophenone-3 or gluten.
*according BUND e.V. & Verbraucherzentrale
For Best Results:
We recommend two thin coats of nail polish to get the best opaque result. For an extra long-lasting manicure, we recommend applying a base coat before the nail polish and a top coat afterwards.
See the swatch video here:
Ingredients: Ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, nitrocellulose, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, triethyl citrate, alcohol, stearalkonium bentonite, diacetone alcohol, maltol, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, phosphoric acid, ci 77891, ci 40850, ci 15850, ci 77499, ci 19140.