✔️ Helps you get extra protein quickly and easily
✔️ Easily digestible and plant-based alternative
✔️ For optimal metabolism and body composition
✔️ Suitable for vegans
✔️ Enriched with all vitamins and 4 minerals
✔️ Soluble in water Read more
Vegan Shake with proteins, vitamins & minerals
How and when the shake?
- Muscles burn the most energy in your body: you need proteins for this. The more muscle mass, the more fat burning potential
- So in order to reduce your fat mass, your muscle mass must be and remain as large as possible. Muscle strengthening exercises such as walking, swimming and yoga combined with the right nutrition are the 2 most important things.
- Healthy snack or meal replacement
- Hunger Killer
- With vanilla flavor
- 200 ml water or vegetable milk with 1 measuring spoon of Vegan Shake,
possibly supplemented with fresh or frozen fruits, leafy vegetables, seeds, etc.
User manual and good to know
Preparation tips: 1 measuring spoon in a shaker or mixer with 200 ml mineral water. If necessary, supplement with ice cubes, fresh banana or red fruits, frozen fruits (raspberries, strawberries, forest fruits, ...) or tasty herbs, such as cinnamon. Can be used in conjunction with any diet.
You can also mix the Vegan Shake with your yogurt, shake or smoothie.
Not suitable for persons taking coumarin anticoagulentia.
Form & Content
Pot 625 gr with measuring spoon. Good for 25 portions of shake.
- Pea protein: proteins of 100% vegetable origin
- Rice protein proteins of 100% vegetable origin
- Complete profile of vitamins: Vit A, Vit B1, B12, B2, B3, B5, B6, Vit C, Vit D3, Vit E, Vit K, biotin (Vit B8), folic acid (Vit B9)
- Four essential minerals:
- Iron provides more energy
- Chromium: stimulates the fat metabolism and reduces the feeling of hunger
- Zinc: all cells in our body need zinc (for example for energy production, cell division and cell differentiation) because zinc is part of many enzymes. Enzymes are substances that are necessary to enable processes in the body. Zinc ensures protein development, tissue growth and renewal, cell regeneration, metabolism and a proper functioning of the immune and immune system. Zinc makes an important contribution to improving the problems / disorders in the skin.
- Inulin provides fiber (pre-biotic)
- Naturally sweetened with stevia
- With natural vanilla aroma