Vit-Ice enables you to perform an ice massage yourself in a simple way. It can be used during a relaxing warm bath or together with a massage. The varying temperatures enhance the benefits of this therapy.
- Fill the reservoir with water up to 0.5 cm below the rim of the container.
- Close the container and place it in the freezer and let the water freeze completely.
- Take the ice out of the container with the handle on the lid.
- If a layer of ice remains on the inside of the container, pour some warm water on the container.
- If the ice cube from the container feels a little sticky, rinse it off with some cold water.
The ice massage should be started from the feet. When using Vit-Ice during a warm bath, it is advisable to do the ice massage at the end of the bath. You also need to warm up the skin after the ice massage, eg by rubbing vigorously with a towel. Do not use the Vit-Ice for longer than 5 minutes in one and the same place. This can lead to frostbite or temporary paralysis.
INDICATION: Persons under medical treatment should consult their doctor or physiotherapist before undergoing an ice massage.
Dimensions: 12 × 11 × 12 cm